hi

hi

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

ho hum

Another long day with no mother and lots of television. I've taken a break from reading The Walking Dead. Just so much comic.

Ma and I are talking about going to the salon or doing other girly things together. Seems like other mother daughters do this sort of behavior, why not us?

We watched a few more episodes of Community.

My back hurts. Bad posture.

I feel tired but I know if I try to go to sleep, I'll just lay restless for at least an hour. I've never had a lot of luck sleeping. Even when I'm exhausted, it still takes me a while. I can't shut my brain off. Its probably the lack of exercise and over sleeping, but that doesn't account for the days when I spend all day in the print lab and stay up writing a paper or whatever. Hmmn.

Oh and I trimmed my bangs today. Nothing major, just a little bit of evening out.

No comments: