hi

hi

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

RAA RAA AH AH AH AH

Getting into a better rhythm with my sleeping. And I don't fuss and fidget as much as I used to, now that I sleep with pillows under my back and legs.

Mum was gone all day. Booo! Dad was working in the garage.

So I just watched Fringe. Pretty good show. Lots of "science". I'm on episode 9 already. I'm two episodes being in Treme. Also a good show, but it isn't as fun as other shows. And these days I am looking for fun.

Dad and I made leftover latka soup. We used this soup base he got in Singapore and we tossed leftovers and thawed scallops and shrimp into it. Wait. Not latka. Uhh. Lashka? I don't know. Coconut and spicy. Anyway, it was really good. Potato, salmon, noodles, chicken, shrimp, scallops, assorted veggies. Lots of tid bits. I was skeptical, but it all turned out. Mmmm!

Then we all watched Glee. The Lady Gaga episode! Wonderful costumes. Then it was get over heated in the hot tub time.

Now to watch another episode of Fringe, and go to sleep. Or maybe watch another one after that.

Also looked through mom's quilting books. Maybe tomorrow night she'll show me how to get started on quilting.

No comments: