hi

hi

Saturday, May 29, 2010

cream and the waitresses

Slept way way in. Mmm. I'm looking less tired day by day.

Another day filled with quilting and records. I did another section on my quilt to make it a lot larger. A lap quilt instead of a place mat. I just did another 2 blocks by 3 blocks section using the same technique. I'm a lot better at it now though, so it came together in greater speed and better craftsmanship.

Dad cooked up burgers and brought them up to us. Sat on the futon and had a lovely lunch together.

Mom worked on this sock monkey and pillow making.

I'm working on borders and the fabric to fill in the spaces right now. It is a long weekend, so once I get it finished, I will upload pictures.

Mum and I took another trip to Joann's to take advantage of the sales. I picked out a shirt pattern and some flannel to make a shirt. Also purchased was a set of embroidery thread, curtain rods, a clock kit, curtain hangers, and some miscellaneous stuff. It is so fun to be productive and sewing and getting my skill level up. Hurray!

Nathan came over tonight. Family hot tub time! Then we watched the first 30 minutes of Brigadoon. It didn't catch our interest that much.

Tomorrow we go up to Pulali!

No comments: