hi

hi

Thursday, May 27, 2010

scary dreams

I'm not as congested in Washington as I am in Portland. I wonder what it is about Portland that I'm allergic to.

Last night, I started having nightmares and I woke up at about 3:30 in quite a fright. I couldn't get back to sleep for a bit, so I just watched some Fringe to take my mind off things.

Continued along that vein for the rest of the day. Another mom at work, dad at garage sort of day. Didn't have the family dinner till around 8. Dad fell asleep, mom and I hot tubed. It was sleepy time before the day even seemed to start.

Tomorrow mom is home all day, so we can finally start quilting! Her little mini barn is quite cozy now. Has three sewing machines, a futon, a record player, and lots of space. Hurray!

I wish it wasn't so rainy. I want sun!

No comments: