hi

hi

Monday, April 12, 2010

five weeks left?

So apparently an email went out that said class was cancelled. I would have liked to have recieved that email before I got up, and went out in the rain (and it was only raining in the morning, it cleared up about an hour later), and got to class. Suuuuck! So I sat around and talked with Deanne for an hour and a half. Then migrated up to the library for nap time!

Met with Martin for our semesterly advising meeting. He liked the progression of my work and was really favorable towards my growth. It was a good meeting. We talked about internship. Basically I should narrow down where I want to go, and then we'll talk about making up a portfolio and all that. I think I'll go for it. Need to focus on something this semester, and making real word connections is a good direction.

Lounged in the library with poor doped up Dominic and Sivonna. Looked at art books. Chatted.

Yoga went really fast for some reason.

The weather maintained so nice. I documented some of the stuff I did last night. A bit of it came off, so I need to put it back up. Will do that this weekend.

Went to Paper Source in their last few minutes of being open. Got 20 die cut flat boxes to print on. They are going to be printed on with some brand design and bandanna's are going to go in them. They look like little mini take outboxes. I got 10 white, 5 yellow, and 5 pink, with 25 red closure thingies and 25 blue ones. I'm really excited! They are the perfect size too, fit my test bandanna just right.

Finished my burrito (tomorrow I will pack a lunch: tuna fish sandwich, whoo whoo!). Watched House. Drank water. I have the bad tendency to under hydrate at school, so I make up for it by being at home. Also those Propel water thingies make it sooo tasty.

Mom: Treme is awesome. Great music, great feeling of setting. We should totally watch some together next time I come home.

Because I have credits out the wazoo, I was able to register today instead of Wednesday like all the other Juniors.
Tuesday: Professional Practices with Martin French. 6:30-9:15 pm.
Wednesday: Beginning Animated Arts with Rose Bond. 11-5:00 am. Advanced Illustration Studio. Teacher TBA. 6:30-9:15 pm.
Night classes, will find out how those are. Class only two days a week, yeah yeaaah. I also get a studio in my senior year, so I can sort of shift my working practice there instead of my apartment. Will also move out at the end of the semester. I WILL MOVE OUT. MAYBE GET JOB AND STOP BEING TOTAL LEECH. YES.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your classes sound good. I look forward to watching Treme with you. ~mummy