hi

hi

Sunday, April 11, 2010

me want more massage




Got up early because if I didn't, I knew I would sleep right in till 12:45 and miss my massage.

Toast, water, internet.

The massage was fantastic! Hallie was a very nice lady in what I guess was her 60's and she was working out of Salon Shibumi, which is right across from the Goose Hollow max stop. Super close. She was really nice. I had an hour massage which was, apparently, a combination of Russian and Swedish massage. I just feel so loose and without tension. My arms were the parts that ended up needing a lighter touch. Don't know why they should have hurt so much. Getting all that kneading and rubbing and human contact. Ahh, so wonderful. Now I want more! But I'll wait, I guess. She also does cupping I believe, that might be an experience...

I did two more full layers of paper mache. Well, two and a half. Or was it one and a half...either way, it is coming along and each layer goes faster and faster. It is getting quite sturdy now. Now I've got to drape the paper over the ribs to smooth it out. Do a couple layers of that. It needs to be really solid before I cut a head and shoulders hole, and an eye hole. Well, sturdy enough, because once I do that, I will probably do some more layers, just to smooth it out. I might have to get more flour soon.

Worked on that, read some comics, had a good Saturday all around. Lots of work tomorrow though. Typical Sunday.

No comments: