hi

hi

Saturday, April 17, 2010

cheesesteak & trilltrill

Ahhh glorious sleep.

Took it easy during the morning and early afternoon. Set out to do some shopping. Namely for unmentionables. I was either going to get cheap top unmentionables and some bottom unmentionables, or a really nice top unmentionable. Unfortunately the lady gave me a properly fitted and extremely nice top unmentionable, so I ended up going with that option. It is really nice, and supports so well.

Anyway. Picked up some mac and cheese for the pulled pork potluck at Karen's tonight. The pulled pork sandwiches were the main attraction. She was nice and picked me up for the shindig.

Jay, Tabitha, BT, Gabby, Hollie, Evan, Ursula, Agnes, Phil, and the glorious being that is Cidney were there. Cidney stops by in Portland every six months or so. Cool cat.

There were chips and beer and smoothies and the pulled pork was beyond delicious. Soooo good. I didn't stuff myself, I was perfectly fed. Sat with people and chatted about stuff. When there were just seven of us, we posed for a reference picture for Ursula. I really enjoy these "get out of the house and relax" nights. Now the rest of my weekend is to be occupied with screen printing and resume updating and portfolio sorting outing.

Anyway, after food and the leaving of most of the people, we played Munchkin. Gabby won with some help (namely my divine intervention which made her force win). She left. Phil, BT, Karen, and I played a round of Carcassonne. Phil and I tied for second, BT won. Then we laid about for a while and talked about nick names and Phil's roll of being the new Alpha Male print student.

Time came too soon to leave. Now more sleep. Doctor Who. Drawing. Then printing!

No comments: