hi

hi

Monday, March 29, 2010

you won't take me alive Mary Kay! okay maybe a little...

Looking at my over a thousand blog posts still amazes me.

I set my alarm for 9:30. I hit the snooze a couple times but still ended up sleeping in till noon. Darn.

Helped clean apartment. Sanitized and wiped down the kitchen counter and kitchen and bathroom floors. Need to borrow the vacuum again. Rolled the borrowed lounge furniture back into the lounge.

Harmony was having a little Mary Kay shindig and I remembered it just in time. Brought her a housewarming poster. She lives on the 22nd floor in this building on Harrison. Beautiful view.

It was fun. I have never had a proper facial before, so testing all the products and getting a really good scrub on my face. It was nice. One of the exfoliants was beyond amazing. We tested it on the back of our hands and man on man did it make that sucker soft. So many beautiful products. I did get a 3 in 1 cleanser though, because the stuff I've been using doesn't seem to do anything to my skin. I still break out and my pores are still clogged. And in the little demonstration, you only need a little bit of the stuff to work, so it should last. I want great skin and to age wonderfully. If I'm going to spend my youth pasty, I'm going to spend my thirties flawless.

Couldn't stay long as I had to homework it up. Read more of the essay. Well, trudged through it.

Then Katie and I watched Breaking Bad. And I watched The Pacific. Late night television double feature.

I just realized I have another Homeland piece due in two and a half weeks. Shoot. I thought it was later in the month. Oh well. Need to think about wilderness I guess. Think tomorrow I'll loiter at school during the 11-5 break and read. And nap. As it is 1am and I have to get up in six hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are appreciated. And, they are read by so many. Keep up with your work. I want to visit some time when I get back from the next job I have to go to.

Dad