hi

hi

Sunday, March 28, 2010

something something

Sat in Starbucks for an hour and a half struggling to read Eye and Mind. I got through about 3/4's of it, but had to stop when it just seemed to be going in circles. It is about painting, but it is written in I think the 1950's, so a lot of what he is talking about in terms of art has changed a lot. Still, fascinating.

Katie and Cody were filming some stuff for Katie's thesis at our apartment. She is doing a mock 90's infomercial about her fake company Trypanon. Phil and her friend Ali were playing the Asian couple in her video. It was about 20 minutes of Phil saying the same line and Ali and he staged a fake fight. I kept to my room mostly as the lighting equipment took up what space remained in the living room.

Our apartment looks well trashed right now. So much shifting about and the kitchen isn't looking too proper. Tomorrow will probably be a day of cleaning.

Watching Schindler's List. Only about 2/3 of the way through it. Last day of Spring Break. I did so little. I should have been brought along to Hawaii.

No comments: