hi

hi

Monday, March 29, 2010

back to it

I hard a hard time sleeping because my nose was totally clogged. Couldn't breathe through it at all.

But got up and got out the door all right. It was pouring rain. Heinous rain. Thankfully I have my rain pants!

Prof. Adam took forever to get to the reading. He did a lot of summing up and explaining. We really only chatted about the reading, and the last three paragraphs of it at that, for about forty five minutes. After class, Leo and I had meeting with him. I went first. I got an A- on my essay! He said that it was very coherent and most of the questions were about the content and not my lack of writing ability. Some of the papers were barely over a page, double spaced. Insane!

It was still pouring down rain, so I relaxed in the library. Scanned some stuff. Interneted. Got some food. Read Swamp Thing for class. Napped hard for two hours. Read more. There was a thesis class in the library doing a video chat with some other people. Pretty rad.

Yoga! I did pretty well, considering it has been a while. Held the lunges and my body didn't feel so bad.

Tried to scan some stuff but the scanner wasn't writing the stuff to the stuff and argh stuff.

Wasn't raining so hard on my way back.

Hung out at Diana and Robin's for the rest of the night. Just have reading to do. Nothing too major.

No comments: