hi

hi

Saturday, March 13, 2010

trilly the moocher

My computer starting having problems. The Vista anti virus seemed to have an issue that I had chosen another anti virus program over it. Now it keeps popping up. I restarted and it refused to let me open the internet because the internet program itself was unstable. I installed some Microsoft update and that is stalled on one of my accounts. I'm using the backup admin acount dubbed Marvin until I can sort this stuff out. Bleh.

Slept way way in. Like, till 1pm. Didn't know I was that tired.

Made myself a massive bacon and eggs breakfast. This diet change is why I'm getting all soft around the edges. I'll have to add some more serious exercise into my routine soon.

Katie and I caught the 4:25 showing of The Crazies. It was one of those gray days that made a horror movie so fitting. It had a really awesome moment where Olyphant's character was stabbed through the hand and he pulled his out of the floor and, knife still through his hand, he grabbed the infected person who was going to kill his wife. It was AWESOME.

The Girl Scouts were not outside Safeway, like the website said they would. I'll be mad if I miss my cookies.

Then we watched at home The Signal. Another horror movie told in three parts, each part had a different director but the same cast and plot extended over all the parts. It was pretty rad.

The movie ran into our getting prepared time. Our getting prepared time for karaoke with Karen and BT and the others. I applied eyeliner and lipstick and gold eyeshadow and put on a different outfit. Set out at 9:15. Caught the blue right on time, the yellow took 15 minutes, and in the end it took us almost an hour to get from The Goose to The Alibi in NorthEast. Still, Karen would be giving us a ride home so all was good. I didn't sing. I don't find it fun. I just ordered a whiskey and had a good time with my friends. Cheered on Karen, BT, and Katie when they sang. Ann Marie say Minnie the Moocher. It was awesome. So yeah, had a good time.

BT drove us home. My computer is still all weird. I'll deal with it tomorrow. Call Nathan or something.

Hidehidehidehi (hidehidehidehi)
hodehodehodeho (hodehodehodeho)

1 comment:

Unkown said...

the girl scouts have been outside trader joes in nw there were there yesterday.