hi

hi

Sunday, March 14, 2010

hoot hoot

I hate when I have a good working rhythm and how, as much as I would like to stay up working, I know I should sleep just to try to keep a rhythm.

And now it is daylight savings, so it is actually 4:22am. Dang.

Another day of questing for cookies. The locater said REI and Safeway were stake out places for Girl Scouts, but neither had those little ladies of the thin mint and Samoa. Trader Joe's however had a nice lady and her cute daughter and a while pile of thing mints. I did some shopping first and then it was cookie time! Five boxes should last me a couple months. Just need to forget they are sitting in my freezer all delicious like. Thanks to Chelsey for the tip off that they might be there. Hurrah!

I have three accounts on my computer: two administrator and one guest. I have a backup admin in case something bad happens to the main account that I work off of. It is good to have a second one so that you can work on the other without having to go through any permission popups because the account is low ranking. Anyway, my main account is Trillian and the secondary is Marvin. Trillian had this glitch with the vista anti virus and it refused to open anything in case it was a virus, then it just seized up when an update was installed and refused to even to do desktop. Totally useless. So I went into Marvin, which was thankfully unaffected, and took all the picture, video, word, and other files from Trillian and put them onto this account. I installed Firefox and my instant messenger and lost all my Internet bookmarks in the change, but things are running a lot smoother. There are some last clearing of files I need to do, but soon I will delete Trillian all together. Hopefully removing that diseased limb off my computer will make it run even smoother. My next admin will be Arthur. I really need to reboot all together, unfortunately my external hard drive is also suffering connectivity issues. Bleeeh.

Watched Inglorious Basterds and worked on my Odd Owl posters. I am working on them at one half scale. They will be 11x17 promotional fliers, so I'm drawing at 5 1/2x8 1/2. Just straight micron pen over a sketch. I'll be doing a series, so they will all be rendered the same way. They two I am working on tonight are a match set. Each one has the same band name placement and features an owl holding a band member as it flies away. I am really liking them and look forward to enlarging them to see how they hold up.

Time to sleep. I'll set my alarm so that I don't pass out till 2pm. Reading and essay writing tomorrow. Bwwah.

No comments: