hi

hi

Saturday, March 20, 2010

doomington

I had this intense cinematic dream about anarchists and punks in Montreal. Then I dreamed I was in Homeland and we had a discussion about what we had just witnessed in the dream, and we decided that the character of Tito was definitely a hipster.

Woke up at 1pm.

Showered, went to the Goose Hollow office and got my package from mom. See's chocolates! Special St. Patty's ones. Had to eat breakfast before I allowed myself to consume them. But once I had some oatmeal, mmm good chocolate.

Then I wasted the rest of the day. I was going to go wheat pasting with Karen but she canceled. I cleaned my room. I bought toilet paper, some food, juice, and lasagna fixings.

Made a delicious lasagna.

I think there will be Munchkin tomorrow. Also productivity.

1 comment:

Brilho Bazar said...

olá
da onde vc é?
gostei do seu blog...
bj