hi

hi

Sunday, March 14, 2010

the lesser of two fails

Blogging now so that I have no worries about it later in the night.

Totally failed at getting a jump on the day.

Because my computer failed. It turned on with an error saying there was no hard drive, and so I did the whole boot thing that I had no choice in the matter of doing. I didn't want to restart the computer from an iffy screen just in case something was wrong. It revived itself and everything seemed fine, but I know that my hard drive is obviously on the way out. I am taking preemptive matters and spent the day backing up. I slowly on USB sticks transferred files from my computer to Katie's. Took hours. I'm not even done yet. It sucks. Tomorrow, in between class and yoga, I plan to go to Best Buy and replace the hard drive. Once everything is backed up, I will replace the hard drive and reboot.

Bleh.

But it is working for now. I'm just expecting it to stop working every time I turn it off and on.

Pasta, cookies, oatmeal. Slacking off way too bad on the essay. I'm just not into this line of thinking. And the reading is impossible for me to wrap my brain around. Just not mentally into it. Oh well. Not like I have a choice. Well I have a choice, but that choice is failing. I'll take failing just a little less...

No comments: