hi

hi

Friday, March 19, 2010

spring breaaak!

SPRING BREAK!!

The class was fairly empty, considering it was fun fun ink day. I quite liked some of what I did. More learning about Luther. Last night I accidentally left my sketchbook in the scanner at school. Thankfully it was right where I left it.

Illustration met at Martin's studio/gallery space. Madeline and I walked there together. Beautiful day. It is all sunny and stuff. Really tidy and perfect looking. He bought us coffee and doughnuts. What a nice guy. Those of us that had work to show, put it up one by one for review. A lot of people were at random stages. Some were still sketching. Morgaine had two beautiful paintings. They dug my Odd Owl work. Can't wait to get to drawing. Once I get some rest first though...

Bought two sketchpads of lightweight paper to print posters on. I'm going to cut them in half so the posters will be 12x18. Since I was near school, I carefully rode to school and plopped them in my flat file. Snagged a couple sheets to take home with me, so I can work to scale.

Went home. Ate food. Relaxed. Some of my classmates were getting a beer after class, but I declined. Gotta save my money. Art supplies and food. That is it. If I refuse 10 invitations to go out, then that will be the same cost as my new hard drive about. So I've refused two now (Karen asked a few days ago). Eight more!

Talked to mom and dad on the phone for a long while. Watched the first half of Beautiful Losers on Netflix instant watch.

Went to school for a Goose Hollow movie and dinner thing, that ended up being only JP, Robin, Jess, Diana and myself. Still, we had a lot of pizza and drinks and we watched Wet Hot American Summer, which was hilarious. Pretty much a modern Airplane! just set at a summer camp. That was cool.

It was a nice ride back home. Hurrah! Now sleep.

No comments: