hi

hi

Monday, March 8, 2010

pickle fight

Was unable to cook a breakfast for myself. Had such a restless night sleep.

I was more lost in class today than usual. There were many long pauses after Adam asked questions. The discussion was sort of there but not really. Yeah. Not much else to say.

Check out a Lucian Freud, Alex Katz, Beijing fashion, and bird book. Scanned some stuff. Went home. Ate lasagna. Watched Dead Like Me. Wrote out my week to do list. Figured out when and where the local Girl Scouts will sell their cookies. I need me some thin mints.

Hard to get enthusiasm on Mondays. Went to school for yoga. My nose got super runny. I might have allergies (seeing as how everyone asks if I have them) but I'll just take an antihistamine instead of figuring out what is really wrong. I like yoga when we stretch more than the parts that rely on strength.

Returned. Ate pasta. Watched stuff. Shot some emails back and forth about Odd Owl. I am so excited!

I'm really running out of ways to describe my days.

No comments: