hi

hi

Monday, March 1, 2010

four day weekend!

I had a super productive day! Thankfully I didn't find out Existentialwhatever was canceled till late in the day. Had I known I could sleep it, I might not have been as productive. As is I got to a really good place with my piece for the figure. It needs a little something extra, I just don't know what. But I dig it. Sorta. Not really that complex of an image but oh well.

Watched Go on Netflix. I'm really into movies that take place over a single night. It was a little better than good but not all that great. Nothing I'd write home about (even though this blog is technically me writing home about all that I do). Also watched a few more episodes of Quantum Leap on Hulu and Being Human on Megavideo. Loving Quantum Leap so much. Sad Hulu only has about three seasons of it, still plenty of good watching to be had while working on art, which is what I do while watching tons of stuff.

Also got a good chunk of the art done for Homeland. All the place name cards are done, and the borders and back side of the cards. I'm doing a cardgame, didn't I say? I'm going to screenprint the cards to make them all uniform. So all I need to have ready by Tuesday is the designs to put on my screen, and I am halfway done with that. AND the drawing for Figure. So tomorrow will be sleeping in, again, going to school on my own time and working on digital stuff and then yogaing it up, and then coming home and working on homeland. Yay for being totally on top of things!

No comments: