hi

hi

Monday, March 1, 2010

otherwise, things are good

Slept in till 11am. Had some oatmeal, bacon, and tea. Got all dolled up. Rode into school at noonish and parked it at a computer in the library. Worked for three and a half hours, listened to music, and got my digital work done! The pieces came together really easily. I did the face book jacket first and then copy and pasted the text and background into the second one. All I had to do was color the icons in, and that took no time at all. I don't know how I feel about the boxes though, but I'm happy with it right now.

Feels good to be ahead on everything. Yoga was good. Struggled with the lunges. Went home. Watched some QL. Wrote out the rest of my cards. I'll be in bed before 11:30pm tonight. Feels good.

Just have to print the cards and print the illustration stuff. I also have some other illustration book keeping to do, but that can wait till Wednesday. It isn't anything majorly major.

My next illustration is some band for Carmen's band Odd Owl. I am very excited for that.

I was shifting my jade plant around and it broke in half in the glass. I put it in more shallow water but bit by bit I am sure I am loosing it. Not good.

No comments: