hi

hi

Sunday, February 28, 2010

baby!

At least on days where I dominantly do two things, I don't have to write much when it gets late.

I went to Starbucks (closest coffee shop) at around 2 to focus on reading. I didn't want to get distracted or doze off at home. I was there for about three hours and only got through about 40 pages of Sometimes a Great Notion. I hate being such a slow reader! It is a good book thus far, the words just take forever to get through.

Went home. Ate some food. Started sketching for the Figure piece. I've spent the majority of my time thinking about it, and the minority actually doing it. So now I am doing it. And I am pretty happy with the progress. Relatively simply scene. Just people in a subway. I'm sketching it and filling in the detail with pen as I go. I don't know how I will finish it up.

Watched Quantum Leap on Hulu while working. How come Al was late so much when it was time travel? He doesn't have to be on time when it comes to going back in time.

Thankfully I know exactly what I will do for my Homeland art project. Now I just need to find time to do my illustration piece. Need to have that sucker printed out Wednesday morning, because otherwise I run out of time to do it after that. Lets see.

Tomorrow: finish drawing figure piece. Maybe not color it in, just add pen details. Read more.
Monday: Class. Digital work on illustration piece. Go home. Design piece for Homeland. Yoga!
Tuesday: Turn in figure piece. Screenprint homeland piece/start on poster project. Illustration piece possibly?
Wednesday: Print illustration piece. Homeland critique. Yoga!
Thursday: Turn in illustration piece. Be awesome.

Baby Elliot stopped by with his ma. Here are some photos:





No comments: