hi

hi

Friday, March 5, 2010

blaaah

Had a good ink day in class. We mostly played with scale on the page. The last drawing(s) was/were to draw multiple figures together so they would recede into space and all that. I drew all 16 poses in one composition. Looked pretty awesome.

Critique in illustrated lasted from 11am to about 4pm! Ahh so long. Spent a good amount of time on every piece. Had some great discussion about intent and place in the market and how things work as a portfolio. My critique went decent. Not too bad, not like "oh wow this is amazing". It worked and that was enough. Nothing really failed in class, and there were some dynamic images (Josh and Janessa have great use of color). It was long. Martin bought us milk and cookies. Don't know what else to say. Very draining.

Ate my lasagna for lunch. Sat with JP. There was karaoke in the commons. Wayne Bund killed it as Tina Turner.

Then I talked nerdy with Dominic and Kim and Michaela.

Long long critique.

Next project is Odd Owl for Carmen. I'm really excited for that. That is something that will be more art and composition focus.

Went home. Just sort of crashed for the rest of the day. There was more karaoke at Chopsticks but I didn't feel like biking to 27th and Burnside. I hate crossing on Burnside. Have to do some screenprinting and reading this weekend but that seems about it. Back to sketching for Illustration, a break for Figure assignment (my piece got on the wall and Martin complimented it). Yeah. That will be nice. I love printing so it doesn't feel like homework really.

Today is First Thursday. Can't be bothered.

No comments: