hi

hi

Monday, February 22, 2010

tulip take two




I managed to speak in class today! Twice even. We were talking about experiencing reality based on a preconceived notion of what we are supposed to feel and how only later do we arrive at our real emotions. I think that was what we were talking about anyway.

Went home. Made a skirt. I put the zipper in real good like. I opted for fewer larger pleats as well. It all went real smooth. Learned a lot just in between the two skirts. Same pattern. Got it all done in about three and a half hours. The first skirt took like...six. I just want to sew more! Instead I have to draw and illustrate. All that crap. Boo!

Thursday yoga, which I can't attend anyway, was canceled and moved to Monday 5-6:30. There were a lot of new people and Fawn gave a good gentle class. I highly enjoyed that. Far less stressful than the lunge heavy classes. I put up corrected posters and went back home. Two bike trips in one day. Exercise is good. Ate dinner. Worked on sketching some stuff for Morgan. Wrote up a new proposal for screenprinting. Sleep time! So happy with my skirt.

No comments: