hi

hi

Sunday, February 21, 2010

"this isn't our first rodeo"

Man, I am addicted to Six Feet Under. Best show I have seen in a long long time.

Katie and I went to Grocery Outlet today. It is quite an expedition. We had to bring a suitcase and all our durable Trader Joe's bags. The max came with no waiting. It was a brilliant beautiful day again. And not the type of day where it is really sunny but totally cold. Grocery Outlet has such great discounts. Picked up eggs and bacon and lots of other stuff. Tidbits and snackums. Having one of those wheeling shopping carts would be classier, but a suitcase does just fine. We also filled two bags. It was quite a haul.

Watched more Six Feet Under. Sat on the couch and read a chapter of Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. So very depressing. The couch was so soft, I sort of fell asleep. Now I've woken up again and am going to get more reading done.

My tooth hurts. Whenever I floss my teeth just feel numb and brutalized. My teeth are crammed really tightly together, so it takes some effort to get the floss in between them. I should really go to the dentist. Haven't been since I started at PNCA...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go to a dentist. Get a cleaning and a check-up. Your mum will pay for it.