hi

hi

Sunday, January 17, 2010

start with a bang

Tea Zone was the destination for breakfast. Llyw and I got there at about 10:20. I had green tea and a ham & cheese croissant sandwich, he had french toast and black tea. My croissant was good but had way too much creme cheese. And here I thought you could never have enough creme cheese. After the filling delicious meal, it was time to walk to Union Station.

It is always nice to have a visit with non art school friends. Get sort of tunneled by the community, as great as it is.

Caught the green and blue lines back and took it easy for the rest of the day. Cleaned my stuff out of the living room. The apartment needs a vacuum real bad. Gave Lacey some unused woodblocks. Caught up on Dexter. Watched the first episode of The Inbetweeners. Watched the new episode of QI. Nibbled on left overs. I'm sure I did something else. What could it bee...

OH!

I went to Bishops, the hip young groovy hair cutters place down the street and paid for my first haircut in almost three years. I've acquired free haircuts these past years in Portland. Cut by kids, coupon, and another coupon. I wanted to liven up my 'do. Cut away some of the breakage. And go for a new style in a way. So I got bangs. Sure I've had bangs before, but I've never had bangs with long hair. I'll have to learn how to cut my bangs. Save money. I also had the layers updated and tidied up a little. My hair stylist did a great job. It was exactly what I envisioned it to be. I feel really good about it.

Twenty ten
Twenty two
Trillian's year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the fringe needs a little trim. Cleopatra style.

JS