hi

hi

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

the weariness sets in

Portland remains chilled.

I bought and cut down paper during the first chunk of class. Needed it for my Christmas present for the family types. It is bound is be awesome, totally reflects my aesthetic and sense of humor. So you guys better like it! Did a group print, as usual.

Loitered in the library for lunch, as usual. Chatted with Madeline, Terry, and Daniel. Drew Terry and Madeline. Accidentally added a second left arm onto Terry in my sketch.

Did some more viscosity prints. Turned out all rainbow like and some of them were good. Moved on to screenprinting at four and was done at around 6. Took the streetcar back. I had to take off my long underwear while working in the print labs. So toasty. Put it back on to walk home. So frigid.

Sketched and tried to think about finals. Have a better focus now.

Jakob or Legacy for So You Think You Can Dance! Or Ellenore.

Time to sleep. Gotta get up at 6:20 so I can catch the shuttle instead of walking it what is probably 32 degree temperature.

No comments: