hi

hi

Sunday, December 6, 2009

fun fun fun

My feet hurt. I did so much walking in heels today. Ouch.

Slept in. Got up. Worked on art. A little bit. Not as much as I should have, but I'm not feeling the pressure. Tomorrow I will write my Narrative Image thing and start on the final. I got a little done, sure, but it needs more. I don't have much in the way of heavy finals due. Well I have two major ones but the rest. EHh. I thought this semester would be a lot more intense than it really was.

I can't focus hardly at all right now.

Cherish's birthday party was tonight. Dressed in a cute skirt and tights from Auntie Brynne, heels and shirt from Karen (the one with the belt), and jacket from Jeanette. Mostly black with white accents. Walked to Safeway and got a mini dinner I could eat on the way there. Sushi. The streetcar was five minutes away. Perfect. Ate my sushi.

At Bridgeport Brewery was a crowd of Cherish's old Art Institute friends. No one I knew from PNCA, but some almost familiar faces from her previous shindigs. Eventually Phil and Andy showed, but they sat at the second table (there were about 20 spots spread between two tables). Heather sat at my end, with Colin, Royal, and Rich. I had a great time. Blood orange margarita followed by lovejoy lemon drop followed by a wee glass of a pitcher of beer. I was fairly tipsy through the night. Well, drunk when it was time to walk to Cherish's. A fellow in the walking back party bought two six packs so I took part in having another beer. It was fun. It was a good sort of drinking night. It stayed jovial and no one got nasty. Just the right amount spaced through the night.

Four teams of two played Cranium. Cherish & I kicked butt until everyone elses mind wandered too far. Sat about. Drank. Chatted. No major shenanigans. Rich was the RA for the Art Institute students in Goose Hollow, so we walked back together. Pretty cool dude.

Time to sleep, as it is 3am. Go me having fun! Now to work hard and be stressed until I can get in that hot tub once again.

No comments: