hi

hi

Friday, December 11, 2009

farewell Marilyn

My grandmother Marilyn Pedersen passed away today. Her kind and open spirit maintained through it all. Now she is in a better place. I'll miss her so.


Had a really good pep talk with Martin and got psyched about my final project. I was having some issues but now I am in a good place. Yeah. During lunch I went through the Holiday Art Sale and picked out some prints and pieces. Ended up not buying one of Mark's luchador stuffed creations. Tomorrow is my shift, but not till 2:30.

Beth brought in Ben & Jerry's. The heat in the classroom was cranked way up, so the ice cream wasn't too off for the actual heat. Worked on a color composition. Beth and I walked to Utrecht and bought supplies for finals. I needed more of my beloved Speedball acrylic pigmented ink.

Finished sketching in class. Left at around 4 and took the remainders of the pint of Phish Food ice cream back with me. Yum.

Bought my train ticket home and called to tell mom, which is when I found out about Grandma. Katie gave me great hugs.

I spent the rest of the night at Scooter's. It was Liz's birthday. Gave her a [item removed to prevent spoiling it for the family]. Liz, Agnes, Daniel, William, Taryn, Katie, Tuna, and myself somehow managed to crowd a table. I had a girl drink and boostered it with helping Liz finish her many whiskey & cokes that were bought for her. It was a good time to spend with friends. Got drunk, had fun, took my mind almost off of things.

Now to watch QI and then sleep. No matter how much I sleep in, I don't think I will miss my shift. Also, no way should Ryan have been in top six over Legacy. Legacy was so much better.

Soon I'll be home with my beloved family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree Legacy was better than Bryan and Mollee was better than his wife, especially since his wife didn't even dance the last night due to an injury. It makes you wonder if people are cheating on the voting. But they will all be in the traveling show, so no biggie.

Thanks for your sweet tribute to my mum, your granny.'Tis true.~mummy