hi

hi

Friday, December 11, 2009

friday

Whatever stress I am supposed to be feeling must have just gone into a sedate mode of non panic. I know I will get it all done, so not doing it right now doesn't make me feel bad.

Tomorrow I will wake up. I will write. I will hitch a ride to school with Katie, if she goes to school. Document my work. Come back. Pop in some Tudors and draw. I have plenty of food.

But right now, I just want rest. To relax. To recuperate.

Lacey and I walked to school together. We had the same 2:30-5:30 shift at the Holiday Art Sale. The school should know better than to put us together, we give each other the comic giggles. Jim trained me in the cash section, Lacey got credit card, and Nathan Henry-Silva was the one who ticked off what specific pieces were bought. Didn't make a whole lot of sales. About forty bucks on my end, and about the same on Lacey's. But still, people bought stuff. Got some good time to chill and relax. Robin came in and I trained her for cash. Darya (descendant of a samurai apparently) took over Nathan's section. I counted the bills and all was in order.

I wanted to document my art but the library was closing in ten minutes. They have a nice photo station and their own camera. It is a good set up. I'll do it over the weekend. Oh well.

Ate egg salad sandwich for dinner. Ate bananas. Watched stuff. Feel like I am in a haze.

Ohh laundry is done.

No comments: