hi

hi

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

tired, no will to work

Thanksgiving and Focus Week have always tripped me up. I get a break and then it is time to do the hard stuff. Pick at what is due a little bit until I can pick no more and have to buckle down.

For the first chunk of class, we reviewed our final project sketches and stories. A lot of comics, and some other stuff. I didn't have my printed out story, but I should have learned better by now to get printouts.

Oh, I took the shuttle to school. I'm just going to wait for break to deal with my bike tire issues.

Chipotle for lunch! Needed protein and something not starch with sauce. It was delicious.

Rest of class was a work period. Sketched a little. Wrote a little. Should have focused and done a lot of one. Blegh. Only one more Narrative Image class now.

Got my Christmas Present exposed on my screen. I'm very excited to start printing it.

Mama: Auntie Brynne won't be visiting Portland. What day should I take the train up? The 18th?

After Yoga (with Fawn, not Bonnie), Katie picked me up and we went to Safeway. I bought a whole pile of much needed groceries, shampoo, poofy thing for body soap, face wash, peanut butter (creamy), juice, and a whole pile of other things. I was eating pasta and sauce every night, not a good way to maintain health.

Then I watched Tudors. The episode with the "sweating sickness" epidemic. Pretty nasty. Swine Flu ain't got nothing on that bad boy.

Can't muster the mustard to work tonight, but since I am walking everywhere I can tote a portfolio with me. Two major art projects due next week and an essay.

Inspiration! Determination! Desire for effort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, come home the 18th. I can try to get tickets to Scrooge, the Musical for Sunday, the last day.