hi

hi

Saturday, December 26, 2009

ow

Mmm sleep once again. Still managed to roll out before noon.

Poached egg on toast with melted cheese. MMm.

The bruise on my bum isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Still hurts though.

Read my Generation T book. Thumbed down the pages of projects that I would like to attempt. Then I sat in bed and computered it up for a bit.

When I came back down, mom was fiddling with MY sewing machine. She couldn't figure out how to thread the thread. Called Grandma, and as we were talking, I managed to get it sorted. It even has an easy needle threader function that is very awesome.

Dad gave me a teeshirt and I completed my first project! It was a tank with a rollover top. I'll post pictures...later. I had to sew in the sleeves a little bit, but overall pretty good for a first attempt. I think went about making a stitch sheet using all of the different stitches on the machine. It jammed, but I got it sorted. I sewed a little leaf pattern on the bottom of my green tank. Looks cute, though now I wonder if it was a good idea to sew a not stretch stitch on the bottom of a tank. Oh well.

Sat with Nathan and played Scribblenauts. Watched the new Doctor Who special. Not a busy day.

No comments: