hi

hi

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

14 hours in bed, 10 out

I should start setting an alarm. Got up at around 12:30ish. Oatmeal and tea for breakfast.

Went up to see dad while he was planing wood. Looked good. Then we conducted some displacement of volume and weight experiments. Lots of fun. I think I get it now. Whoo!!

Sat around on the net mostly. Dad made burgers for lunch and reheated some pasta. I got good and full. Watched a little Space Mutiny.

Auntie Celia stopped by for a few minutes. Just hugs and some chatter.

Ma came out. Dad made up some dinner, but I wasn't all that hungry. Watched an episode of QI and Better Off Ted. Dad went to sleep. Mom and I took a long hot tub soak.

Not a really eventful day. Wrapped a couple prints in the cellophane that dad bought me. It works okay, but I don't think I'll have enough to wrap all my prints. Hmmm.

No comments: