hi

hi

Monday, November 9, 2009

work and classes (or trillian is getting in way over her head)

Got up slightly before noon. Folded my new clothes.

Did homework. Touched up painting. Did a sketch that isn't to par with what I normally provide. Oh well. Yeah. I worked and read. Not much to say. Mad Men season finale was spectacular, as expected.

Tomorrow morning I will go into the registration office and try to sign up for: Intermediate Screen, The Figure, Illustration Studio II: Cultural Marketplace, Phenomenology & Existentialism, and Theory and Practice: Homeland. Dumbed down respectively it is: fun studio to advance my skills, technical class to advance my drawing skills, core class for major, probably way out of my league lecture class, and something with Duford to improve my thinking skills. Actually it is looking to be a pretty intense line up, if I follow through with it. And three 8am classes, two of which are immediately followed by a studio. But it would be three day weekend again.

Dad: No matter how good a seal I get with the bike pump, it will not show me the proper pressure.

Mom: When is a good time for me to be picked up in Tacoma? Should I come up Thursday night the 19th or Friday morning the 20th?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, maybe a separate tire gauge is needed. Be sure to check that the valve in the stem is not leaking too. Swing by the bike shop sometime to get them to make sure the tires are filled properly.
Sounds like a real work load you're taking next semester. I'm about 10 hours ahead of you and get your blog during my lunch break. Should be home in 10 days or so.

Anonymous said...

I could pick you up about 5pm on Friday, because I have GED training on Thursday and my Beach Watcher class on Friday, which gets out about 3pm. But if you felt like coming home on Thursday, you could probably hang out in Tacoma and spend the night at Nate & Rubie's new apartment, a two bedroom in the same building. xoxo-mummy