hi

hi

Saturday, November 14, 2009

blah

Uuuhhhgg. A more do nothing day than regular Fridays.

Katie is out of the apartment for most of the weekend due to a wedding. Not her wedding, of course. A friend's.

So no Friday Burger. Maybe I should have still gone on my own, but eh. Lazy.

Banana, apple, and toast breakfast. Mmmm.

Pasta and alfredo sauce lunch/dinner. Mmmm.

Candy cane Trader Joe's JoeJoes. Mmmm.

Bought the second batch of train tickets. The next two weekends, I'll be out of town. Need to get ontop of all that I need to finish. Can't silk screen if I am in Washington.

Due next week: flash fiction final piece + flash fiction writing. Illustration stage two. Some History of Laughter reading. Not much, but that just means I have time to get a jump on things. Need to draw out my printmaking portfolio piece.

I'm excited about Dad's woodcraft for Christmas. I won't give it away but I'm sure it will be cool. I'm sad I'll just miss his return this weekend. But I'll see my pop pop in a week after that. Then I'll get steak and bacon and Basil and all those things.

Fire alarm went off again. This time, when they turned it off the firemen forbid us from reentering, so we had to stand in the cold for another 10 minutes. This nice couple with two cats offered me their old cat carrier! Their cats were named Theo and...well I forget the other cat's name. After the alarm, they stopped by my place and gave the the carrier. No more suitcase for Luna! Thanks Joe & Belinda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear your train leaves at 6 in the evening. My plane comes in at 12:30 noonish. We'll chill and have a nice lunch I hope. I heard that Rembrandts and Vermeers are expensive. Are you sure you want one?

JS