hi

hi

Sunday, July 19, 2009

some title Harry Potter related

Harry Potter Movie Party at Cherish's place! Cherish and Isaiah to be specific. It was a potluck and chips were already being brought. I asked Gabe what he could make real quick and he gave me an ingredient list. Salmon. Creme cheese. Shallot. Parsley. Avocado. It was combined together into this tower of cheesey spread that was destined for crackers.

I left at around 2:30, severely misunderstanding the distance away of Cherish's place. It was on Alder. Barely 4 minutes by bike. Locked up outside and was the first there. Just chilled with Cherish and chatted and helped and drank punch. I cut the pepperoni into little lightning bolt shapes.

No one else from school was there, but that was nice. No vegans. No drama. No vegan drama.

Bryce. Dominic. Casey. Christy. Uhhmm. Yeah I can't recall all the names. They came and went. I was there the longest.

The mini pizzas, juice, snap peas, and pigs in a blanket were gobbled up first. I let my cheese tower refrigerate. A later snack. The food was plenty and I certainly gorged.

It is really staggering the difference between the Chris Columbus Harry Potter movies and the Alfonso Cuaron & Mike Newell ones. Columbus had no flare for the imagination that the Harry Potter series needed. Bah. Anyway, we watched the first four movies. There was a lot of effort in getting the fourth so I stuck around for it. Cherish didn't have it so some other people rented it and all that. It was fun. it went super later but it was fun. Half the people there hadn't picked up any of the books.

Now I want to reread them. Methinks I will check them out from my local library. Tomorrow I have mega illustrating to do. Productivity! Possibly!

No comments: