hi

hi

Thursday, July 23, 2009

days are numbered

The state of my thighs has been downgraded from excruciating to hurting with touches of pain.

Went to school and worked on my illustration. Watched this and that in the background while using the lasso tool and coloring it in. When I looked at it at print resolution, alot of the detail was lost so I will have to work on it like that a little bit. But I'm feeling good. And have to crank out the whole second one.

Then I have to hope Karen's Perceivers package arrives in time for the Symposium. She shipped it but you can't trust the Goose Hollow desk people. They don't care and I want to shout and scream at them because they are so lazy. My birthday present from Celia went uncatalogued and I was only informed of it a month later when they did an audit. Karen sent me something to give to Adam and UPS said it had arrived but I was not informed for a few days. Laaame.

The symposium. How exciting. Three long days sitting by myself behind a desk. Sucks because I won't be able to walk around as much. Still, it will be an experience. And staying behind the desk will keep me from spending money I don't have (yet, hopefully I'll make some decent change from my comic). Almost here. Keeping busy enough to not freak out about it.

Gabe made rice, black beans, and grilled chicken. Mmmm.

No comments: