hi

hi

Friday, July 24, 2009

sweet, I get to sleep in

Regarding mom's question: I will be selling my comic "Fifth Chapter of a Larger Story" at the Symposium. Karen's box still hasn't shown and I asked the desk if anything has come because I stopped getting emails when things arrive for me. The symposium does not start till 2:30 so I hope that her stuff will come. Doing things the non Internet way is too slow. Too bad you can't download letterpress zines.

Oh well.

Finished my Illustrations. Talked to Josh and Janessa. I suppose I could have done a little better but I think the aesthetic works with the magazine. I already know some of the problems the images have. It isn't technically too late... anyway. Did that. Posted it. Went home.

Thighs are not so bad anymore. Adam gave us some of the stuff that was left over from his moving out. Jars of pasta, various seasonings, homemade sauerkraut, tissues, etc. He will be back eventually. He brought some bath salts as well so maybe I'll have one of those things (a bath) in the morning.

Have my symposium pile ready. Nothing says how much it costs but I'll make little signs. Comic is $2, the Lunas will probably be $1. Sure I gave them away but my customers don't need to know that.

It will just be me at the table. Have a couple people say they will visit but I shall see. J will be there. Mmm. Karen will be around for Stumptown. We have agreed if we both get a table for Stumptown and both do not have anything new to put on it we are bums. Lazy bums who are in the wrong career. Course Karen has a jump what with being at Hammerpress and staying there for another semester. Did I mention lovely Karen will be in Kansas City through the rest of the year? Well she will be. I miss her. She is all sassy and cool.

No comments: