hi

hi

Sunday, June 28, 2009

a smidge

Had to revive myself with good old Billy Tea. Mmm.

Terry informed me that he has all of Buffy on DVD. I was in a panic for a few hours. Met him at school at 2:15ish. He was in this graphic novel intensive but they were just doing in class stuff so I wasn't too intrusive. He will be giving me one season at a time. I'll try to pace myself. Terry and I geeked out a little bit and he said he will throw a "Once More With Feeling" party when I get to that episode. Whee!

It was a gorgeous day. Nary a cloud in the sky. The moon was out but not a cloud. Junko and I sat and chatted. She said there will be an eclipse next month. Lunar or Solar, I forget.

Dropped the DVD in the slot at school and rode off to Trader Joe's. Apples! Bananas! Body soap! Cheese puffs! Gnocchi and Gorgonzola! Other things! Cash!

Gabe was waiting to be let in when I arrived home. I retreated from the sun to watch some stuff about vampires.

Adam and Gavin, Adam's brother, stopped by for a little bit. Adam wanted to party up his birthday but I wasn't feeling up to going out. Katie and Phia came over. Them and Gabe went out to Scooter's. Just not feeling like going out. Hope they are having a good time.

Worked on writing out more of my comic idea. Putting stuff into a file to sort it out a little easier. It isn't very organized.

I'm feeling a little lost. A lot things have fallen through. Partially. Mostly. Somewhat. Totally.

No comments: