hi

hi

Saturday, July 4, 2009

one day of walking and I get blisters on my feet

The Internet has almost managed to stay on a full 24 hours! Wow!

Slept in. Perfect warm cozy morning. All the same snug heat. Mmm.

Adam came down to show us his Goblet. It was easily a foot high made from black and white glass. It had two lady figures on the stem and a rib cage like detail covering them. Wonderful, just beautiful. Adam said that I should hang out at the shop and learn to make glass. I think I may take him up on it. Make some marbles and sell them at the symposium, or give them away as a bonus. "Free catseye with every comic!". How cool would that be?

Anyway. Adam and I are going to have a little movie outing when he gets back from Eugene. July 5th or something we shall go see Public Enemies. That movie about Dillinger and stuff. Yeah!

Eventually Adam parted. I ate lunch and watched Angel. That show has a budget smaller than my bank account. It really shows. When Red Dwarf had no budget, they stuck to scripts that could be filmed with what they had. Oh well.

Jason and I went out for some late afternoon ice cream and movie. I put on a dress and we went down to Basin Robins. I got the vanilla caramel truffle kind, not the caramel chocolate vanilla kind I got two days ago. Mmm! We sat in Pioneer Place and watched people. The movie of choice was Brothers Bloom. Yeah I had seen it before but we couldn't agree on anything else. It was almost as enjoyable the second time around. Still a delight.

Walking back there were a bunch of police busting this one guy who was yelling. We parted ways and that was my day. Now I'm going to watch one more episode of Angel and go to bed.

Going to Thom's for the Fourth of July.

No comments: