hi

hi

Monday, June 29, 2009

third year

Last night was a bit of a bust for me. I wasn't feeling it at all. We caught the max and arrived at the Ash Street Pub. Sinferno at Dante's cost more money and it wasn't on for a while. Just wasn't into it so I left. Caught the max. Katie and Gabe came back at around 2 or so.

I watched hella Buffy today. But I also left the house.

Rode my bike to Powell's and picked up Paul Auster's The New York Trilogy (used) and Ender's Game. Stopped by Sushi Land for a really quick lunch. Three orange plates and a root beer. Sat next to a guy who I could tell was a bicyclist (he had forgotten to unroll the tell tale right pant leg). We didn't talk. I sat next to him so that two seats were open next to each other, in case a couple came in. It was between him and this other guy who had one of those familiar faces. I wonder if I would have talked to the other guy. I had three orange plates, like I said. Quick, easy, filling. And out the door I went! Onwards! To PNCA! To Yoga!

Killed a little bit of time, then went on a search for the room Yoga was in. Found it and found they had moved to Tanner Springs Park for the session. I arrived and found them already far into the session. I came in during the last half hour. Heh. Started at 5:30, not 6:30. Oh well. Still got some bending in. There were a lot of people. Kody, Serenity, Ruth, and about three people who have names that escape me and one woman with a name I did not know. It was great, what little yoga I had. Walked my bike back with people and chatted. Then went back to the Goose.

It was a nice day to be outside. Have to try and get myself outside everyday. Tomorrow is this illustration summer art session thing. Will be an experience. Have to get up at 10 for it. Alarm is set and everything.

Oh yeah, the decision has been made. I am staying in Goose Hollow another year. Katie and I will both be upperclassmen so it isn't quite so shameful I am staying in the dorms as a Junior. Circumstances and stuff.

2 comments:

Patrick Melroy said...

Your writing always makes me smile.

Patrick Melroy said...

oh yeah and people keep asking about luna behind my desk. Big Hit!