hi

hi

Sunday, June 28, 2009

awkkkkwaaaardd

Today has been weird. It's been weird. I can't quite get into it. But I spent most of it watching Buffy with my door closed.

Ran into Mel on my way back from Trader Joe's yesterday. She looks awesome.

I treated Adam to a pitcher and some garlic bread for his birthday down at good old Goose Hollow Inn. We talked long time about how silly people are and how much we like Karen.

Karen called me earlier on and we talked for a long while. Miss Karen.

Adam is a cool guy. Really making his glass art work for him. Did I mention he made me glass bacon and egg? It is AWESOME.

Munched on apples and banana and other stuff throughout the day. Should eat something. May go out to that Sinferno burlesque show thing. I'll get back to you guys about that.

No comments: