hi

hi

Monday, May 25, 2009

come June 1st, I'll be rocking Puget Sound.

My first sleep in past noon!

Today was a lovely day but I wanted to get a start on printing so I tried to round up someone to assist me. Jason was foolish enough to agree to learn how to print. Hahaha. Anyway, he came in from Beaverton and walked down to school.

And it was one of the two days of the year that campus is actually closed! Memorial day! Argh! What a scam. It is also Towel Day for all the hoopy froods out there.

So we went and got ice cream and watched all the kids play in the fountain. I had a root beer float and he had the hazel nut type. We walked down to the waterfront and walked down waterfront park. The Rose City Festival is going on but the rides didn't look fun and we didn't feel like paying to get in. So we just walked past the festival. A late lunch was enjoyed at Rock Bottom Brewery. I tried the Morrison St. Stout. It was creamy and delicious. With it I had the Sonoma Chicken wrap. Tasty also. Good fries. We sat in the outdoor area and shared a time people watching.

Nice little day, even if I didn't get to print.

And I heard back about the internship, sorta. Rustin still wants to meet and see how the internship would work, but he is in Queens for the next few weeks. Just as well because Trillian is coming home to Washington! I'll be up in Seattle for a couple days then on Monday I shall hop the ferry over and return to beloved Seabeck.

No comments: