hi

hi

Thursday, May 28, 2009

6/8

Another day mostly spent in the lab (well, I say mostly but what I mean is only 7 hours).

The emulsion was filled! Brand new, pretty and pliable. Spread it all across my screens. I was feeling a bit rushed so I did rush it a little. Exposed and then washed them before they were really dry. It only caused some minor rippling on one of the screens and so one of the pages has some slight imperfections. Oh well.

Tricia was printing some cake boxes and business cards. Someone took one of her Thesis books because a sign said take one and the take one was indicating her business cards, which were all gone. Dang!

Some dudes printed some portfolio covers and posters. They were nice. I think one was named Justin.

Ali printed some patches for Last Thursday.

I just print, print, printed. The numbers are looking to be the high 80's. Pretty good. The last color turned this hideous poo color instead of this pink. I should have changed colors when it became clear that it wasn't going to look good but I kept with it. A lot of them had blowout (too much ink went through the screen). Oh well, I'm selling hand printed comics for cheap so no one can complain. Hear that!

I want to redesign the cover for the second printing, but that just means getting access to the copier. If it can be done, I'll do it.

Worked for so long with just some smart puffs, chocolate milk, cookies, and root beer to keep me going.

Gabe made a lovely little pasta dinner. Mmm!

Finishing up printing tomorrow. Then packing!

No comments: