hi

hi

Saturday, January 24, 2009

going out and staying in and standing in the door way

Bekka stayed the night and we both slept in till 11. Luna traded beds quite often. What a loving little kitty. We woke up with green tea and oatmeal and The Tick. I walked her to the Max and hugged her goodbye and quickly showered up.

The RA's were having a little food party with burgers and hot dogs and chips. Charades were also to be had for awesome prizes. I woke one of those elongated forks that you can use to steal other people's food. There were Da Vinci, Van Gogh, and Blackbeard toys but I really wanted that fork. Whooo!! There was a fair number of people around and coming in and out. I talked with Junko a little bit. My Japanese is horrible but it might be good practice to converse with her. Well it would be good practice.

My birthday was fun.

Today, well rather tonight, Jason and I are going to the Rose City Rollers to see some roller derby. It is a long way out and I don't know when I'll be back so I'm just putting this up now. I feel bad when I miss a post.

No comments: