hi

hi

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bloga bloga bloga

School has started. Math used the whole class. We introduced ourselves and made sure to talk about something interesting. Jen, Karen, and Robin are in my class. It is the Rubik's cube class. We have homework. I was quick to call Jason for help after class. I think it will be cool. It is artists math after all. We did a quick survey to find out the probability of having two people with the same birthday in our class. No one had the same birthday but there were about 5 clusters that were really close.

9:30 is a much nicer class period to attend.

I worked on my homework in the library and checked out some movies. I talked to Gordon in the commons for about an hour. Chatted about fiction and nonfiction, I suggested some comics, talked about projects. He has nice, new glasses.

I rode home. Didn't feel like sticking around. Watched Daily Show. Relaxed.

Painting Techniques was introductions and some Googling and suggestions of artists. cool site, like youtube for images: http://ffffound.com Bryan, Erin, Lee, James (who got a free tattoo recently), Terry, Nathalie, Karen, Jen, and a few cool others are in the class. We let out early.

I called Jason for some more math help. Karen came over for House. The projector draws a big crowd. Karen, Adam, and I went to Safeway at 12:45am to utilize my 21 status. Now I shall drink sake and watch a movie with the crew. Tomorrow I am going with Katie to Living Room Theatres to watch JCVD (it is a fancy bar theatre). Yay!

No comments: