hi

hi

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Wilde at Heart (oh that was a bad pun)

The audio only version of the Importance of Being Earnest was so witty that it put me right to sleep. I had to take a nap 10 minutes into Act II. It also probably wasn't the best idea to listen to it all snuggled up in bed with the handmade doll that Karen made me. She's a witch, she put some sleepy stuff in that doll.

For the majority of the day I just sat around being loathsome because of how little I was accomplishing despite having lots of ideas. Eventually I managed to rattle off two fairly simple paintings for SciFri (there will be at least 5). They are okay. Probably will look better when put side by side.

I really need to go shopping for vegetables. It has been nonstop carbs. Mmm pasta then udon then rice with juice and tea in between.

Also finally settled on my painting final. Going away from all the fun stuff and doing a little comic about how when we do something zany we say, "what was that?" and that is the cue to repeat the motion or noise.

Watched a lot of Nevermind the Buzzcocks. Thankfully with having seen all that appears to be on Youtube, I am out and will have to find a new British Panel show to occupy myself with. Maybe 8 out of 10 Cats.

Today, yeah, not as productive as I would have liked but now I know my course for all my finals so it is time to set sail on it.

No comments: