hi

hi

Sunday, December 7, 2008

production and not

Karen and I checked out Button Emporium and Josephine's. She is looking for buttons to complete these dolls she has been making (and her final for Morgan's class). The Button Emporium did not disappoint. They know what they are doing. Walls of buttons! Every type imaginable except the specific perfect kind.

It was a sunny day. Not so bad. I had a hard time getting motivated to start. I work so much better when it is night.

Robin rain checked on the slumber party at her house. Maybe I could have gotten more done if I wasn't loafing at home. Then again I did complete TWO doll bases and an outfit for one of them. That is pretty awesome I think. I was going to go to sleep after I sketched the guy but I was on a roll and just continued straight through with it. If I do a third, she will have yellow underwear and be a blond.

My skin is so bad right now. Argh.

Chatted a little bit with mum today.

I'm having such a hard time deciding which pieces to do for painting and SciFri. I have ideas but no compositions. I have all day Sunday and Monday.

Well Sunday afternoon, Jen and I are getting together for another girly date of sorts. Going to see Milk and eat cheese steak after. Funfun!

Watched Thin Red Line today. Long, very exhausting movie. I think I would be more saddened by it if I wasn't multitasking while watching it. Every time I got psyched about an actor in the movie he died. But that is to be expected from any war movie.

No comments: