hi

hi

Sunday, August 3, 2008

suddenly I am doing something

Finished my painting! First painting I have finished in...months? Dearie me, I hope it really isn't months but that sounds true. I'm very pleased with it. I accomplished what I set out to accomplish with that piece. Sure it is simple but it wasn't intended to be some grand masterpiece, just a little character and light study. Go me!

So yeah, spent the day painting mostly. Watched more Deadwood. Two episodes left. The fourth disc had a scuff on it so I had to scrounge around the Internet looking for those three episodes. Took some looking but I found them. The first few episodes took forever to get through but now I blink and I have watched four. I took a break to laugh and watched some IT Crowd (another series I breeze through).

Robin wanted an egg for some pancakes and I didn't have any so I took that as incentive to get out of the house and get some shopping done. I just needed eggs, udon noodles, milk, mayo, and cat litter. The lady who rang me up was really nice but she couldn't bag groceries at all. Had to totally readjust them to fit into my side baskets.

Diana and Robin have moved into 316, Sean's old room. I wasn't invited over (it is apparently a mess but because it is Diana and Robin that probably means it is still cleaner than my place). In exchange for the egg I got a pancake and Robin helped me with the kitten's medicine. The pancake was made with a batter I have not seen before, it was delicious though. Num num num.

Holly Update:



Did not sleep well. Kitten could not lay still anywhere and was bounding about.

Refreshed her litter. She got poo on her cone TWICE today.

I have caught Ibanez eating her food on several occasions but he doesn't do it for long because she normally comes up and scares him off. She has taken to perching on her cat carrier and staring him, much in a mimic to his tabletop position. It is cute how their relationship has grown. I rather wish that by the end, they cuddle together.

Holly's wound seems to be closing up. Nothing has leaked out of it in days and it isn't red or infected looking. I am almost out of the antibiotics, I should call and ask if I need a refill of them.

No comments: