hi

hi

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

poop cone begone

Well, I definitely regained the sleep that I lost. Slept in till almost one. There was a knocking at my door that was Mike. He asked if I was being forced to make my apartment ready for four people, and I said no. Some of the apartments at the Goose are being made to accommodate four people, but mine is on the smaller side so I get my room and my roommate gets a room. So while it was crowded for one year, I'll have plenty of space in comparison for the next. Also it is confirmed that Cecine is my new roommate.

I wasted the day. I had headaches and felt woozy. I took a nap. Jim came over and hung out. The kitty didn't take much notice of him.

I still feel like crap though. Uhhg.

Holly Update:



The cone is pretty much off now. She is all healed. Hurrah! And is very feisty and in good spirits. She and Ibanez pretend they aren't friends, but I can tell they are. No word on when I am giving her over to Karen.

No comments: