hi

hi

Thursday, August 7, 2008

pink and gray

Made myself some scrumptious scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast. I really need to learn to make bacon, I've been missing it.

My new pants arrived in the mail. The pair I used a cool discount from Karen for. They fit amazing. They are a lovely gray color. I am so set on jeans now. I don't need another pair for like...well years maybe. Booyah.

I went to Ole Ole to meet Lindsay for lunch. I just had a quesedilla. She scarfed a taco salad. We chatted about how screwed up Oregon is. She wants a valid ID. She has her birth certificate, her old ID, social security number, and proof of address. They won't give her a new ID unless she can prove how her last names changed (from marriage). But to get the proof of marriage she might need a valid ID. Which she can't get without proof of marriage. What the hell? That's crap.

Karen and I are getting back on work out track. I did two ten minute runs. The machine I normally go on is sort of wonky. Diana joined us for a little bit. She looks great. As tall as ever.

Starting another painting. Just have it loosely sketched out right now. Just need to keep working on my art work. That is what I am here in Portland for. Art. A job, yeah that would be great but the education is pointless unless I apply it.

And I am getting into the third and final season of Deadwood. Did you know it is based in fact? Amazing!

Another cool thing is that Jim has a proof of his comic! It is fit to be printed and sold now.

Holly Update:



Lindsay left for a bit and Ibanez started crying. Holly ran out of my room to see him and he stopped. They are so totally buddies now. Their bad habits are rubbing off on each other. She meows like he does when I pick her up. She harasses Lindsay when she is doing her hair. He is playing with toys he never paid a mind to until she did.

Holly's frolicking is amazing. She has a great recovery for when she falls. It is like it never happened.

Eventually I will trade her off to Karen, but right now she seems content.

No comments: