hi

hi

Monday, August 11, 2008

dust demons

Those of you that know me would probably believe the dust accumulation that presented itself when I cleaned out my room today. Those of you that don't know me would be shocked. In all fairness it was the dust trapped behind my shelves and desk, none of which have been moved since they were first put there. I got wicked snuffles after emptying my room. Even though it will be cleaned tomorrow, I still wanted to give it a quick once over.

I was surprised that it took pretty much all day (which wasn't that much time, I slept in) to empty everything out and to organize it in this room. I still have piles of things not yet put away. I need to rig up some plank and brick shelves.

Finished Dogville. I liked the ending. It all came around, but it took a long time in doing so. A LONG LONG TIME. Also watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Good classic, a long time to get around to seeing it. I finally get some jokes that were in The Simpsons.

All my clothes are neatly piled away. Lets see how long that lasts.

Holly Update:



A few days ago, in a team effort, Ibanez and Holly knocked a cup of water onto Lindsay while she was sleeping.

Right now she is resting on my bed. She is really sweet when she is dozing. Once she wakes up she is all over the place. Zoom zoom zip pounce roll dive swat.

I'm not giving her over to Karen just yet. I find that if she is being a pest, she just needs a time out in the bathroom. Ibanez riles her up. Or she riles Ibanez up. I don't quite know.

No comments: