hi

hi

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spike Jonze makes me smile

In my blog, I try to give as many details as I can remember but today was just not fun and I really don't want to talk about it.

Jen slept in so I went to the zoo by myself. The line was long but it went quick. The other group of people I was going to hang out with at the zoo were late so I wandered around the exhibits. It was $2 day at the zoo so it was crowded with some really unpleasant people and their horrible children. I drew some of the depressed animals but it was hard as kids kept crowding me. I was there for almost two hours when I got word that the group I was going to meet up with decided not to go because the line was too long. I hoped to catch up with them but they had already caught the max out of there. I was really hurt that they just ditched me like that when I had gone mostly because of their invitation.

I had lunch with Jen. Walked with her to Utrecht and she bought some scratch board to practice on.

Holly Update:



She doesn't like me. She doesn't like Ibanez. Sure they sometimes sleep near each other but they are not really buddies. I woke up to find that my new and never used shower curtain had some holes in it right at the height of Holly claws. I can take cleaning Ibanez's puke but damnit I just put that curtain up! Ibanez was right next to me when I woke up, Holly couldn't be bothered to cuddle. She just attacks me if I move so it is probably for the best. Holly takes no interest in visitors or laps.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your day was so bad. You are right, animals in zoos are not happy to be there. And the shower curtain--that cat has to go.-lp